Welcome to my blog! This blog is a tool that I am using in an effort to lose weight. My hope is that by publicly tracking my weight and my efforts to reduce it, I will do just that. However, there is more to my life than just trying to lose weight. Along the way, I will share some of that also. Thanks for reading.

About Me

My photo
South Jordan, Utah
I am the husband of one,and the father of four. Most days I even like them all. I love them every day.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

HORSING AROUND

This will be a photo post.  Yesterday I had to work.  The rest of the family had a great experience after school.  Heidi has a co-worker that owns some horses.  She invited Heidi to bring the kids over and ride them.  The kids were so excited.  None of them had ever ridden a horse other than in a small circle at the fair.  They really had a fun time.  They were very excited over the weekend, and the day did not disappoint.  Brandon said, "it was funner than Lagoon."  Thank you to Heidi's friend that made this possible.  It was a day that my kids will never forget.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


click this one for sure
Chase's face is priceless
  

No comments:

Post a Comment